DIY projects can be great, but don’t forget some basic tips to make your landscaping project successful.
- Don’t plant trees too close to each other, or too close to a pool
- Do make sure your irrigation systems is properly set up
- Don’t overloaded lighting systems by adding too many lights to an under-powered transformer
- Don’t use duct tape (which is conductive) to connect two landscape lighting wires
- Be mindful of planting tropical plants in the desert
- Don’t forget about LED lighting, it’s a great way to save money and time (you don’t have to change the light bulbs as often)
As always, if you have a project in mind and need some assistance, don’t hesitate to call us. Our team has decades of experience in constructing, designing and maintaining homes and office buildings. To schedule a free estimate, call us at 480-483-8088.